Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Unfortunately not many people stay an original now. I could never imagine pretending to be someone or changing who I am to please other people. You were born the way you were for a reason. People will like the real you. It just takes time sometimes to find those people.

i love owls
i love owls

Download whole gallery
Flehmen golden tiger
Flehmen golden tiger

Download whole gallery
Unfortunately not many people stay an original now. I could never imagine pretending to be someone or changing who I am to please other people. You were born the way you were for a reason. People will like the real you. It just takes time sometimes to find those people.
Unfortunately not many people stay an original now. I could never imagine pretending to be someone or changing who I am to please other people. You were born the way you were for a reason. People will like the real you. It just takes time sometimes to find those people.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment