Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Mountain gorilla gazing at her newborn by Marina Cano... I love this... and my heart aches at the same time for how horrible animals are treated when a picture like this shows how similar we are.

Hand Dyed Northern Lights Hand Dyed Silk Scarf by MommaGoddess, $30.00
Hand Dyed Northern Lights Hand Dyed Silk Scarf by MommaGoddess, $30.00

Download whole gallery
Fox
Fox

Download whole gallery
Mountain gorilla gazing at her newborn by Marina Cano... I love this... and my heart aches at the same time for how horrible animals are treated when a picture like this shows how similar we are.
Mountain gorilla gazing at her newborn by Marina Cano...  I love this... and my heart aches at the same time for how horrible animals are treated when a picture like this shows how similar we are.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment